On the agenda are digital platforms of enterprises, open systems, competitive environments and much more.
More than 20 speakers from Severstal, Uralchem, Sibur and other organizations will talk about the most modern approaches to business management and vision of technological trends.
Participants expect 5 thematic tracks:
- Digital ecosystems – only for digital-native businesses or a new leadership tool? The track focuses on the structure and benefits of ecosystems, the impact of service models on customer retention and the speed of bringing new products to the market, management strategies in digital companies and other topics.
- New challenges for operational efficiency and responses to them. Experts will talk about tools to improve the sustainability and competitiveness of a business, approaches to finding growth areas in supporting processes, indicators for assessing the operational efficiency of an enterprise, and more.
- Human capital: what tools, practices and experience will be in demand. The track covers innovations in the field of personnel and knowledge management: digital tools for employee development, engagement, learning and more.
- Customer Experience Management in the Digital Age. Speakers will share their vision of modern service. On the agenda are Total Experience, omnichannel models, digital service with AI, assessment of client expectations and their reflection in the company’s service, as well as expert observations on how to listen and hear the voice of the client.
- Enterprise digital services. The final track will reveal the features of digital services: what they are, how the cost structure of digital services is being transformed and what KPIs exist to evaluate their effectiveness, how the role of users is changing, and more.
The forum will feature a special guest – Evgeny Kuznetsov, futurist, ambassador of the Singularity University in Moscow and CEO of the venture capital fund Orbita Capital Partners. The speaker will share his own vision of the technofuture.
After the business program, forum participants will continue to communicate informally at Afterparty — in a restaurant with a panoramic view of Moscow at night, to the performances of artists.
The event will take place on October 5, beginning at 10:00.
Venue: 90th floor of the Federation Tower in Moscow City.
Participation is free, pre-registration is required: