Autumn is the time for cooking pumpkin dishes. This versatile product can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. We have prepared for you an unusual salad recipe from this product that will delight your household.
- pumpkin – 250 g;
- spinach – 50 g;
- bacon – 75 g;
- green olives – 10 g;
- olives – 10 g;
- mustard – ½ tbsp. l.;
- honey – ½ tbsp. l.;
- olive oil – 1 ½ tbsp. l;
- balsamic vinegar – 1 tsp;
- pumpkin seeds – ½ handful;
- sesame – ½ handful;
- salt to taste;
- black pepper to taste.
- Peel the pumpkin, cut into cubes and bake in the oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Cut the bacon into cubes and fry in a dry frying pan until golden.
- Prepare dressing: combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey. Add mustard, salt and pepper to it.
- Put the baked pumpkin, bacon, olives and spinach in a salad bowl. Stir and dress salad.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds before serving.
You can also make delicious pumpkin cinnamon pie. You will need flour, butter, cream and eggs for it.