The recipe for a quick apple pie will help out when you just want to drink tea with sweets or unexpected guests come. The dessert is moderately sweet, dense and very fragrant. Most of the time is spent baking. It is enough to prepare everything, close the pan with a lid and set the timer for 15 minutes.
To cook apple pie in a pan you will need:
- 2 large apples;
- 2 eggs;
- 200 g flour;
- 3 art. l. Sahara;
- 120 ml of milk;
- 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil;
- a pinch of salt;
- 50 g of powdered sugar.
Step by step cooking apple pie in a pan:
- Wash apples. Peel one of the peel and seeds and grate on a coarse grater. Cut the other into thin slices, removing the seeds.
- Beat eggs well with sugar. Add milk, 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil, flour, salt and grated apple.
- In a skillet, melt 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil. Lightly brown the apple slices on one side. Then turn them over and pour batter on top.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook the apple pie over low heat for 15-20 minutes. The top should be completely baked.
- Transfer the finished cake to a plate, turning the bottom up. When it has cooled slightly, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
In the pan, you can quickly cook and unsweetened pastries. Lavash pie with sausage and cheese it turns out juicy and is prepared quite simply. You can take any sausages, boiled or baked meat is also suitable.