It has a number of advantages, including the following:
- the ability to fix on different surfaces;
- effective masking of existing defects in the main ceiling;
- speed of installation and dismantling works;
- providing space for laying communications;
- easy access for repair work;
- high acoustic and thermal insulation qualities;
- no need for special care;
- the ability to install a variety of fixtures, as well as ventilation grilles;
- long service life;
- a wide choice of options with different design, cost and quality, able to satisfy the needs of any consumer.
The above advantages have led to the widespread use of suspended ceilings in both residential and non-residential premises for various purposes. Buy false ceiling You can in the company DM-Stroy. Their characteristics are mainly determined by the properties of the ceiling panels, which depend on the characteristics of the materials of manufacture. For these purposes, the following materials are used:
- Mineral fibre. It is well suited for the production of false ceilings, as it does not burn, is resistant to water and has high noise insulation properties. Minfiber is soft and hard. Consumers generally prefer solid mineral fiber boards.
- Fiberglass. This lightweight material is waterproof, effectively absorbs noise and forms a reliable sound barrier. Due to their low weight and high strength, fiberglass boards are not subject to sagging and deformation.
- Metal. Suspended ceilings made of this material are extremely practical and durable, characterized by high fire safety and moisture resistance. The surface of the metal panels is coated with an anti-corrosion compound. They perfectly reflect the light and allow you to install lamps of any power. Perforated suspended ceiling made of metal is characterized by improved acoustic properties.
- Wood. This refined material gives the interior an elegant look thanks to the presence of unique patterns on the ceiling panels. Suspended ceilings made of wood have antistatic properties, and also provide good sound insulation of the premises. Their disadvantages are exposure to moisture and high cost.